Call 720-250-6669 or email
email@example.com to reserve
your space for this workshop.
January 24, 2015 -
Designed for Massage Therapists -
Open to anyone interested in learning to heal through
the ancient art of Ayurveda.
This introductory class will explain the basic philosophies of Ayurveda in a practical manner. You’ll learn the primary principles of Ayurveda and learn how to perform an Abhyanga sequence, an ancient healing technique using specific Ayurvedic balancing oils. Be prepared to give and receive an Ayurvedic massage.
8 CEUs from NCBTMB for Massage Therapists
This class includes hands-on techniques that can be easily incorporated into any massage practice, however, this class is not limited to bodyworkers. All are welcome!
In this class, you will:
• Complete your own personal constitutional (dosha) analysis
• Understand the importance of specific Ayurvedic oils
• Learn the protocol used in an Abhyanga massage sequence
• Discover new, easy ways to self-nurture and heal through Ayurveda
Presenter: Jeannie Faulkner, MEd, LMT, AyT Jeannie is a licensed massage therapist who has studied Ayurveda in both the United States and India. She received her Ayurveda Therapist’s certification at Chakrapani Clinic and Research Center in Jaipur, India. She is also an approved continuing education provider through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. She has been practicing massage for ten years, focusing on Ayurveda and herbal and natural spa protocols. She is currently an associate professor at Hocking College, teaching in the Massage Therapy program.
For more information, feel free to call Jeannie at 720-250-6669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where: Yoga Factory, Westerville, Ohio
When: January 24, 2015
Time: 9am-5pm Cost: $195
Ayurvedic oils will be provided. A $50 deposit is required to hold your space in the class.
Approved Educator through the National Certification Board for
Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. (NCBTMB)
Green Lotus Therapies offers a wide variety of massage therapies and ayurvedic bodywork in addition to classes and seminars.
If you're new to ayurveda or are a curious about how massage therapy can help you, you are welcome to browse the website, send an email to email@example.com, or call 720-250-6669.
• Massage Therapy
- Nurturing Medical Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Hot Stone Massage
• Ayurvedic Bodywork
- Abhyanga (Warm oil massage), Postnatal Ayurvedic Bodywork, Pinda Swedana (Herbal massage), Shirodhara (Warm oil/head treatment and much more
- "Wild Woman" hot flash spritz, Warm herbal packs and fomentations for women, Various aromatherapy blends , Custom aromatherapy blending
• Specifically for Women...
- Therapies that help with PMS & painful menstrual cycles, Relief of symptoms associated with menopause, Pre and postnatal massage therapy